STRATEGIC TALENT PLANNING: LOOKING AT THE BIG PICTURE
Retain top-performers. Discover & fill gaps. Prepare for unexpected losses.
A talent planning strategy will help your business identify and retain top performers, plan for future growth, ensure the best fit for each role, and leave you prepared for unexpected losses. Because in times of high-stress, quick decision making is crucial.
We help you create a plan that outlines:
Your top-performers (how will they grow and develop so that they stay with your company?)
Replacements for unexpected losses (how will you fill unexpected gaps and keep the lights on?)
A talent review (what are your employees’ skills, retention risks, and career desires?)
A growth plan (how will your talent needs change as you expand?)
A holistic approach allows for a more efficient, effective, and productive workplace.
Create a comprehensive plan to cover the UPS and downs
We prepare you for sudden and anticipated people changes, with a plan that develops strategies for growth and retention of highest performing talent.
With our 20 + years of experience in HR, we take an unbiased inventory of your workforce to determine strengths and gaps, create a succession plan, and implement a strategy for future needs.
How we can Help
• Identify your top performers and high-potential employees
• Create an inventory of skills and competencies
• Look at readiness and flight risk
• Create a people roadmap to minimize disruption during organizational change
• Identify emergency and permanent replacements to cover unexpected losses
• Determine training and development needs
• Understand your company’s future skills and competency requirements
• Devise a plan to grow and develop your team
• Communicate that plan to your employees
• Identify and develop your company’s future leaders
• Create stronger leadership aptitude
• Inspire increased trust and engagement within your organization
Create a people roadmap to minimize disruption during organizational change
Identify emergency and permanent replacements to cover unexpected losses
Determine training and development needs